Method of organization and condition of participation of GRATIS
1. Participants are requested to select 5 horses finishing 1st to 5th places in exact order in each of the eight races listed in the official race card.
2. The competition will run on 19th meetings (3rd to 21st meetings).
3. To participate in this competition, the public needs to forward one s.m.s per selection to
(a) Race code: R; Race 1=R1, Race 2= R2 & Race 3 =R3 and so on.
(b) Horse code: H; Horse no 1=H1, Horse no 2= H2, Horse no 3=H3 & so on;
(c) To finish in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places respectively.
e.g. R1H2H4H6H3H9 means Race 1 with the selected horses2, 4,6,3,9 to finish in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places respectively.
4. The closing time of forwarding s.m.s will be before the official start of each race.
5. In case a selected horse is withdrawn or declared a non runner by the M.T.C. it will be automatically replaced by the SMS Pariaz ltd favourite as determined at the closing of bets just before the start of a race.
6. In the event the SMS Pariaz ltd favourite is already included in the selection, the 2nd best SMS Pariaz Ltd favourite will be the replacement horse and so on.
7. A sum of rs 10,000 will be offered as prize for cash of the 8 races during a race meeting day.
8. In the event there is a no winner with an all correct forecast for any particular race, the relevant prize will be added to the prize offered for the following race meeting on the same race.
9. This exercise will continue until an all correct forecast is obtained.
10. Prizes cumulated up to the 21st race meeting without an all correct forecast winner, will be disputed to winner/s with 4 correct forecasts.
11. If there is still no winner, 3 correct forecasts will be considered& so on.
12. The ranking of horse will then be considered for determination of winner/s e.g 4 correct forecasts with the following combinations 1st,2nd,3rd,4th placed horses will be declared the winner irrespective whether there are other combinations with 4 correct forecasts e.g 1st,2nd,4th,5th placed horses or 1st,3rd,4th,5th placed horses or 2nd,3rd,4th,5th placed horses and so on .
13. In the event there are less than runners participating in a race, the relevant prize will be added to the prize offered for the same race in the following race meeting.
14. In case of ex-aequo, the relevant prize/s will be shared equally among the winners.
15. All s.m.s received will be duly recorded at real time on our server at Informatics Park, La Tour Koenig.
16. The information relating to eligible participants will be extracted from our server and a soft copy of data including date, time, sim (Mobile) number and forecasts will be submitted to the G.R.A for control and verification purposes on Monday following each race meeting.
17. The exercise to be carried out for determination of the eventual winner/s will be done at the GRA’s office under the supervision of GRA officers at a time convenient to both parties.
18. The winning sim (mobile) numbers with the value of winning prize/s will be published in S.M.S Pariaz Ltd magazine on the following race meeting. A copy of which will be forwarded to the GRA.
19. Winning prize/s will be credited into the account’s bearing the names and sim(mobile) number/s of the winner/s opened with SMS Pariaz Ltd.
20. A certificate will be submitted to the GRA confirming the amount of winning prize/s credited to the account of the owners of the winning sim(mobile) numbers.